Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Meet Connor Calloway Parrott



I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone,
O Lord, make me dwell in safety. Psalms 4:8

Connor resting in Mommy's arms

Grandy & Connor

Mommy & Weston

Me & my 2 sweet boys

The 3 men in my life

Daddy & Connor

First family photo of the 4 of us together

Weston giving his little brother a kiss

Waiting before giving birth to Connor

At home before going to the hospital

In Connor's nursery

A baby shower for Connor

The cake with Connor's monogram



Some of my sweet friends that hosted the shower:
Hollie, Rina, Emily, Catherine, Courtney & Kellye.
Susannah, Kari, & Liz weren't in the picture.

Connor's door hanger for the hospital


One week ago today, Connor Calloway was welcomed and adored by his mom, dad, and big brother. He made his surprise arrival at 38 weeks on September 1st at 4:28 pm. He was 5 pounds, 15 ounces and 19 inches long. We are so in love with him. He is absolutely adorable and is such a sweet baby. Will and I feel extremely blessed to have two precious little boys. God is so good!

No comments: