Sunday, September 26, 2010

Connor's First 2 Weeks


Connor Calloway Parrott

Mommy and Connor

Big Brother and Little Brother

Sweet kisses

Connor's gift to his big brother Weston

Looking up at Mommy



In the bassinet Mommy slept in as a baby

Beautiful little feet

Sleeping so peacefully



Asleep on his changing table

First bath in his tub

Here are some pictures Will and I took of Connor in his first two weeks, and some with his big brother Weston. I regret not taking Mommy & Baby pictures with Weston, so I made sure I got some this time with Connor. At Connor's two week checkup with his pediatrician on September 16, he had already grown an inch and a half and gained 19 ounces. He currently eats about every 3 hours during the day, and he takes a 5 hour stretch at night. He sleeps in the bassinet that my mom and her older brother and me and my older brother all slept in as babies. My mom repainted it and gave us the bedding for it as a gift.
Weston loves the guitar Connor gave him when we came home from the hospital. He enjoys holding his little brother a couple of times each day. The first thing Weston wants to do when he wakes up is go check on his "Baby Connor". When Connor cries during the day, Weston says, "I tummin' (coming) Connor". It is so precious. He is already looking out for his little brother.

No comments: