Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch




Looking at all the pumpkins

Joshua leaned on Weston...Oops, Weston fell over!

Then, Weston cried and Joshua pouted as if to
say, "I'm sorry"

Still not happy...

Me, Weston, Kristen, and Joshua
(our babies are 2 weeks apart)

I tried to interest Weston in a pumpkin
just his size, but he wasn't impressed.

Fall family photo

Weston with the coolest dad ever!

Me with my sweet little boy

First time on dad's shoulders. He was
holding onto Will's hair for dear life!

My friend Kristen and I took our boys to the Pumpkin Patch last Friday morning following our playdate breakfast. We stayed too long after breakfast and interrupted nap time for our little guys. But, we pressed on to the local pumpkin patch to take pictures, anyway. You will see in the pictures that Joshua and Weston could care less about pumpkins. They were ready to go home!! It was a nasty day outside for picture-taking, but I don't think we will be going back to the Pumpkin Patch any time soon! We'll just wait until next year...


Will and I also couldn't resist taking pictures with Weston in his Halloween suit. Weston loves his daddy, and Will is such an incredible dad. I just love my boys!

No comments: