Thursday, October 9, 2008

Class Reunion


On the dancefloor with Jennifer Riley Ray,
Emily Megginson Addison, Elizabeth Fikes, &
Emily Black Oxford

With Elizabeth

With Emily & Stacy

With Kimberly Hankins & Jennifer Riley Ray

With Ariel Owens & Emily Black Oxford

With the cutest guy there!!


Will and I went to my 10 year high school reunion a few weeks ago. We had a blast! It was so good to see everyone. There were lots of little ones at our picnic...it was crazy to see all our friends with families now! Our main event was at Old Venice in Tupelo. The band was Reaching Jane, and they were awesome. Two of the band members actually went to high school with us. We did a sort of Who's Who awards & we were given leis. I took the lei for the newest parent--Weston was only 9 weeks old. I think Will & I closed the place down...we stayed out until 2 AM!! Not bad for new parents, huh? We were wishing we hadn't stayed up past our bedtime as we drove home to South Carolina the next day. We are planning to move back to Tupelo in the Spring, if that is where God is leading us. After being home for the reunion, looking at some houses, and attending a playgroup with Emily, we are getting very excited about our next move. Will has accepted a job as a part-time reservist, where he will be an instructor pilot. We will be going to San Antonio, TX, for a few months training in either January or March. I am looking forward to that, too! I love the River Walk. So many things are up in the air for us...and it is such an exciting time. Please be praying for us, and we'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And it was great to see you too! I have more fun pics I need to email you :)

Xoxo,
Kimberly