Saturday, October 18, 2008

Go Dawgs!


Baby Bulldog

Eyes glued to the TV during the game

Daddy actually let Weston hold the remote

He didn't miss any of the play-by-play action

Go Dawgs!

The field goal was good! Final score...24-14!

We dressed in our red & black for the Georgia vs. Vandy game today. Weston was wearing his Georgia Bulldog onesie, which helped bring victory to both the Georgia & Mississippi State Bulldogs last weekend! He also has a Mississippi State Bulldog outfit, but last time he wore it both our dawgs lost. So, we put that one away for this gameday. Weston's little eyes were glued to the TV during the game. He didn't want to miss any of the play-by-play action! Georgia won today, and we'll see how the Maroon Dawgs do against Tennessee tonight. I can't believe our three month old already loves SEC football!

3 comments:

Becky Lott said...

Wow, you look fab for just sitting at home watching a game. I would have been in sweats, and pictures wouldn't have been permissable:) Ya'll make the cutest little bulldog family!

thecleggfamily said...

little weston is beyond cute!!! please give him hugs and kisses for me! i love seeing you and will...makes me wish we were closer for pizza and movie nights! any news on the job plans/move? we miss you guys so much!

godfrey said...

Weston is beautiful! I have wondered where you and Will were. I was looking around on a friend's blog and stumbled upon yours. I am so happy to see that you guys are so close. Justin, Owen, and I are in Newnan, GA. Call me next sometime 404-725-5223.