Friday, January 30, 2009

What a Workout


Weston in his Jumpster



He jumped till he could jump no more!



Weston & his friend Maggie
Yesterday, the Teething Fairy visited our house. Weston cried so hard and appeared to be in a lot of pain. So much for the quiet evening I had planned to watch a movie and read from a new book! Well, after about an hour and a half (and pharmaceutical intervention), the crying stopped and happy baby returned. I put him in his Jumpster for a little bit and got some good video clips for Will. Weston jumped so hard that he wore himself out! He was sleeping so hard that he didn't even wake up when I moved him to the crib. Today, we joined some of our friends at the mall playground. I took a picture of Maggie Oxford (John & Emily's little girl) with Weston. Weston was ready for a nap, but Maggie was ready to play!

1 comment:

Oh my Josh! said...

Betsy, I cant believe how much Weston has changed!!! It doesnt even look like the same boy! We are going to get Josh a jumper-thingy too--glad to see Weston has already tried it out!
Hope you 3 are well, we miss you!!!