Saturday, January 24, 2009

Growing Up Too Fast



Weston turned six months old this week. He went to the doctor for shots and a checkup on Thursday. Weston weighed 14 pounds and 2 ounces. He was 26 1/4 inches long. He is long and lean! Will & I are excited that he doubled his birth weight (and then some) by 6 months. I read that babies typically do that. We weren't sure he was going to make it! He loves to eat, though. He hasn't turned anything away yet...even peas, green beans, prunes, or sweet potatoes (which I detest). He is getting used to drinking from a sippie cup, and he loves it! I love it, because I don't have to hold it for him! But...in my opinion, he is growing up too fast. Time has really flown by and he'll be leaving for college soon!! Go DAWGS! (Mississippi State or Georgia, which DAWGS will it be?)
I love the little noises he makes as he enjoys his juice!

No comments: