Thursday, July 19, 2012

Birthday Getaway

Gondola ride at the Venetian
Our favorite Venetian restaurant, Trattoria de Reggiano
In our seats for The Phantom of the Opera
For my 32nd birthday, Will took me to Las Vegas.  We stayed at the Venetian, which was absolutely fabulous!  It was the most relaxing trip.  We walked down the Strip one night to see the fountain show at the Bellagio, but we spent the rest of the time at the Venetian.  We ate Italian food every night and sampled Italian red wines. On my birthday, we went to see Phantom at the Venetian.  I also got to have lunch with my sweet friend, Jenn, who lives in North Las Vegas.  I hadn't seen Jenn since she moved from Sumter, SC to Phoenix five years ago.  I wish I had gotten a pic with Jenn, but I left my camera behind.  Oh, how I want another relaxing Vegas getaway!

No comments: