Saturday, July 31, 2010

5 Wonderful Years!


Me & my Hubby

Our yummy anniversary cake

The Marriott Shoals

Loved the pool!

The fireworks show from the hotel veranda


Will and I celebrated our 5th wedding on July 2nd. Five years have flown by so fast! It has been great sharing life with my best friend. Will is such a wonderful husband and father, and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. God has been so good to us over the years as we have moved several places and met many wonderful friends. He has blessed us with our sons, Weston (2 years old) and Connor (who will arrive in less than 6 weeks)! I am so amazed at how great our God is, and how he shows his love for us through our spouses and children.

1 comment:

godfrey said...

Happy 5th anniversary. The world is too small. We were at the Marriott in FLorence,AL the very same weekend. It was chilly but we were out by the pool every day from Thurs to Mon. I wish we had run into each other. Congrats on baby Conner. I cannot wait to see pictures.