Friday, July 10, 2009

4th Anniversary

Will in front of Dunleith's back courtyard

Goofing off in the courtyard before dinner

Playing in the fountain

On the balcony outside our room

I love the big windows...

...and the chandelier

Will in a tie...don't see that very often

Will and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on July 2 (time really flies). He surprised me and took me back to Dunleith Plantation, where we were married. We actually got to stay in the same room that I stayed in the night before the wedding, just by chance. My mom and dad kept Weston for us, so it was just the two of us. We had such a great time. It was so nice to sit on the porch at night and rock in the rocking chairs. What a great place! I already can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Ashley and Cole said...

Hey Betsy! So glad I found your blog!!! Mine is www.hodgeshysteria.blgospot.com.