Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Month Into Our Newest Obsession



Weston Learning the Sign for "I Love You"


Sitting in his Rocking Chair like a Big Boy

Sleeping Through the Night!!!


Taking the Advice to "Nap when he naps"

Bath Time...He wasn't so sure about it at first



Being a Couch Potato with Dad



Wrapped Up in his Alligator Towel after a Bath

Getting adjusted to having a new baby around was a lot more difficult than people let on. The first few days of NO SLEEP turned into weeks, so we practically lived in a state of exhaustion for a while. Why don't people warn you about that? Now, weeks later, we are so relieved that he is getting on a good routine and is sleeping through the night. Will and I are "Becoming Babywise", since I borrowed the book from a friend. So far, we think it has worked miracles. Weston is absolutely adorable. My favorite times of the day are waking him up in the morning or after naps and bath time. He is so sweet when you wake him up & he loves taking baths.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Betsy, i am in LOVE with him! HE'S GORGEOUS! I couldn't be more happy for the three of you! I love the blog and all the pictures!! he's perfect!

The Carnathan Family said...

Betsy and Will I LOVE the new pictures and blog spot! What a great idea. Weston is growing more handsome by the day!! He is so precious and I can't wait to meet him. Thrilled for you!!